Sadly, this blog is a bit sleepier than I'd like these days. Pop over here if you'd like to know why.

Friday, January 11, 2013

New Songs for the New Year 2013

It's time for the annual New Songs for the New Year mix! Molly and I started making these mixes years ago, but this is only the third that we've shared online.

Once again, I've ignored music in favor of podcasts the past several months so it wasn't the easiest list for me to compile. Luckily, I think I dug up some good ones. Molly's choices are pretty top notch too. It's a great mix this year!


Molly selected tracks 1-6, I chose 7-12.
Take a listen here.

And if you'd like to check out our previous mixes...
2012 / 2011*


*Something went wrong and some tracks have disappeared off each of these playlists. I'll have to do a little detective work to piece them back together.


No comments: